Triumph Sport Pillion Infill

Zutt

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
1609361479941.png

Anyone has this on their R3R?

I understand there's a sport pillion infill and a tour pillion infill. I'm assuming the Sport pillion infill is for the R. (I know I'm a genius :) )

Any pictures showing this on your bikes?

Thank you. in advance.

I have the Touring infill on my R to compliment the Touring rider seat I replaced the Sport seat with. They are not model specific, but rider seat specific.

long way of saying, if you have an R and it has the Sports seat on it which comes fitted from the factory, you will need a Sport infill.
IMG_0625.JPG

True story...it looks good like that....i have the touring infill seat here at home for my GT but need the aluminum infills to fill the spaces left when i remove the backrest...and they are not bloody cheap!...i will go ahead and get them tho cos i want that look and dont carry a pillion. A small backpack for trips will suffice im hoping.

True story...it looks good like that....i have the touring infill seat here at home for my GT but need the aluminum infills to fill the spaces left when i remove the backrest...and they are not bloody cheap!...i will go ahead and get them tho cos i want that look and dont carry a pillion. A small backpack for trips will suffice im hoping.

That's the best thing about the Rocket is you can change it up for whatever your need is.. Here is my bike in touring mode in a little town called Hope where Rambo first blood was filmed ! On my way to Vancouver island... not as sexy looking but practical for those long trips. Its a pain in the ass to install the rack.. but like I said I would rather have the option and not use it then not have it at all.

thumbnail_IMG_0399.jpg

I have the Touring infill on my R to compliment the Touring rider seat I replaced the Sport seat with. They are not model specific, but rider seat specific.

long way of saying, if you have an R and it has the Sports seat on it which comes fitted from the factory, you will need a Sport infill.
IMG_0625.JPG
Hi where did you get the full rear mudgaurd shown in this photo......

Hi where did you get the full rear mudgaurd shown in this photo......
Hi Cooperman, sorry, not at liberty to say currently, things are happening in the background which may make them available, but < 10 have been made (and sold) so far.

All I can say is that they are 'Made in Great Britain'!

Hi Cooperman, sorry, not at liberty to say currently, things are happening in the background which may make them available, but < 10 have been made (and sold) so far.

All I can say is that they are 'Made in Great Britain'!
It looks great! When you hear they are available, hook your brothers up :)

I don't understand why Triumph didn't have a rear fender like that. Triumph was trying way to hard for their engineers perceived aesthetics instead of functionality. You have both with yours. It certainly appeals to me. Excellent!👍🏻

Back