For Sale Triumph Rocket III Jackets

vincent cappelli

Hello people, Selling a mens leather Triumph Rocket III jacket size large, and a womans leather Triumph jacket size medium. Both in beautiful condition. Paid for both when new: $900.00, will sell for $250.00 for both. No longer ride. email me at fodder4us@optonline.net or phone/text at 631-495-5878 for further details. thanks

Hello people, Selling a mens leather Triumph Rocket III jacket size large, and a womans leather Triumph jacket size medium. Both in beautiful condition. Paid for both when new: $900.00, will sell for $250.00 for both. No longer ride. email me at fodder4us@optonline.net or phone/text at 631-495-5878 for further details. thanks
I have sent you a email

I am pretty much the same height and avoirdupois....I would take XL at a minimum. Really long legs too....hard to find anything to fit pants wise.

I reckon I could get 2x advertised 2XL Rocket 3 leather jackets for youse if your keen.

One is 48 US/58 Euro which is not 2XL but actually between a L and XL

and the other 50 US /60 Euro
which is not 2XL but actually between a XL and 2XL.

Last edited:
I reckon I could get 2x advertised 2XL Rocket 3 leather jackets for youse if your keen.

One is 48 US/58 Euro which is not 2XL but actually between a L and XL

and the other 50 US /60 Euro
which is not 2XL but actually between a XL and 2XL.
I think that the 48 maybe for me. I’m going to go try a few jackets on for size. What would the shipping cost me from down under to the USA. GA. What are you asking for the jacket Mate

I think that the 48 maybe for me. I’m going to go try a few jackets on for size. What would the shipping cost me from down under to the USA. GA. What are you asking for the jacket Mate
As stated I reckon I could get them.

This one is asking Au$250 (US$190) but I reckon he would go Au$200 (US$153). I made offer for Au$175 and was knocked back, but he has had it listed multiple times for a month or more. Postage would be at least US$50 and maybe more to the US, but now I have posted here someone in Oz may snaffle it anyway. I queried him as the similar KNOCK OFF back patches are available here for Au$20 on eBay. It wasn't until I saw another in the UK and this thread that I was convinced they were actually a dealer sold Triumph branded jacket and not just a added badge to a Triumph jacket. The seller has confirmed the badge is sewn on.

Triumph Rocket III Leather Jacket | eBay

Triumph Motorcycles Rocket logo back patch. 11 inch. White and Black.

Price:
US $14.95
+US $3.00 postage
Approximately AU $19.48
Postage: US $3.00 (approx. AU $3.91) Standard International Shipping

Triumph Motorcycles Rocket logo back patch. 11 inch. White and Black. NEW NICE | eBay

Back