Hellfire...sure you are...even if you murder somebody...it won't be me...I can't even think of coming till next year;).

Dennis

110 dtg Dubai
111 dtg Home for good!

think i could have worded that better, it is a u.k biker forum. but joolz is a bit odd and i'm quite normal, and was as shocked as you when he mentioned his leisure wear. honest:D

I've just been watching too much cable lately .... I got my Pulp Fiction, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Star Trek, Not Another Teen Movie, Conan and Terminator all in one day. Then with the gimp (pulp fiction), made me think of the Bill Shatner mask they painted for the first low budget Halloween movie, and just watched Star Trek .... blaa, blaa blaa. lol

No worries Mo, the only one I want to kill is a corporation and that would just be silly.

It is funny that I would remember worthless trivia like the Shatner mask ....

Ok, since you asked ....
Halloween was gonna use a clown mask for the Mike Myers character, but they couldn't afford a bunch of them. The cheapest one in the store was a Star Trek Captain Kirk (can't imagine why), so they bought a bunch, cut the eye holes and painted them white.
Shatner didn't even know they did that for along time until someone told him about it in an interview.
Use that little tidbit to pick up girls at the bar. :D

Kinda back on topic for a second here,
Triumph Rat is pretty much non-existent at this point.
Which is truly a shame.
They're missing out on ALL the benefits that those clowns over at the HOG party
are getting, merchandising their product.
AKA TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES which has a large, and growing fan base.
we need to get a hold of the Triumph Rat coordinator for North America
and have them get organised around some bling.
Decent looking T-shirts, bandannas, RIDES, all sorts of stuff.
I've got pictures of EVERY RAT patch in my photos,
if someone wants to see where we "use" to be.
Anybody got the name or phone number of the North American RAT coordinator?

There was a topic? ....

Oh yeah, what the RAT's name was. :D

It's a shame nearly every kind of fan based advertising is falling away from cost cuts.

Back