Triumph of Chattanooga

CADFather

Supercharged
I went by Performance Powersports of Chattanooga today better known to most as Triumph of Chattanooga in TN, and there was a big sign on the front of the building that says "Business Closed." There were no bikes in the showroom, nothing on the walls, no parts, posters or assorted pieces of motorcyclia anywhere to be found. I was just in there two weeks ago and no one said anything about it. Did anyone in web-land hear anything about this?

I might be wrong, but wasn't that the dealership that was selling Triumphs at cost? If so, I always wondered how long it would take Triumph to cut them off....

That is the one that was selling Triumphs at low, low prices, in fact that is where Baggage1 got his. They also sold Honda Gold Wings at another location nearby (and I imagine other Honda motorcycles as well), I wonder if that also went out of business?
Dennis

chatan.

my dealer --although 300-400 miles away--still had to compete with his advertising. he said long ago that they ran a "bait and switch" operation. -- "oh, so sorry, we just sold that one yesterday. but we do have others that are a little higher priced!" ---guess the chickens finally came home to roost! --john

I have been reading of forums for several years that other dealers were saying Triumph was going to take their dealership away. I think they were the #1 volume dealer in the US for Honda also.

gosh I hope somebody finds out before I get 10000 miles so I can get my bike serviced there.:rolleyes:

Back