TRiumph Demo day 2-23-08 SW Florida

Sightglass

.020 Over
Hey, my shop is having it's anual Triumph Demo day. Last year we roasted two pigs, with all the fixins. It was a great day overall. More so being I get to work with the ride team and skate from wrenching for a good part of the day.
It's a great way for you FL folks to beat the rush at bike week to catch a ride on a new Rocket Touring along with all the rest of our Triumph line.

We're located at 16090 S Tamiami Trail, Ft Myers Florida 33908
(239) 481-8100 for info, or just drop me a line

Darn the bad luck

As I was trying to figure out whether or not to make it to Daytona this year, I saw this post and came back to it tonite. Unfortunately, it's not close enough to bike week to do me any good. I hadn't been south of Tampa yet and it seemed like a good side trip. My sister-in-law lives in Lakeland and I thought that would be a good central location to go to Ft. Myers, Daytona, etc...

With my wife's operation coming up soon I am not sure if I will even be able do this, but I am still planning just in case she is doing well and, with no complications, can see fit to do without me for a "few" days.

Booger Dave, if you are reading this, I'm not so sure I am going down on the initial weekend of bike week. More than likely I will be leaving on a Monday (March 3rd) and going to Jacksonville (overnite), then to Daytona, then to Lakeland, possibly down to Ft. Myers (even if the Triumph Road Show has left already) then across 75 to Miami and on to Key West and then back going by way of north to West Palm Beach then across to Lake Okeechobee and up 98 back to Lakeland and then on the "scenic" route back to I-10 by way of 98/27 and then home.

This is kinda ambitious considering what time I may have to do this in, but I'm going to see if I can get it to work out if my wife's medical condition (and finances) cooperates. If it does go thru I'll try to get more pictures to post.

Any advice, I haven't been in the Miami "area" since the mid 80's and I have heard it's a jungle down there.

Wish me luck,
Dennis

Yea . . a little too much for me right now. I'm planning on heading down at the end of march for a diving weekend, then at the end of April for Leesburg for a week so that kind of ride is a little too much for me right now. . . . especially if I am going to try and make Rockets across america. I may still run down and collect that beer though;)

Back