Triumph Cat Bypass, Does It Work With Stock Pipes?

Rude Dog

.020 Over
As the header says, I'm curious to see if anyone has used the Triumph Cat Bypass with their stock pipes? My dealer told me that you can only use it with Off Road Pipes???
Your feedback would be appreciated.
All the Best,
Dog

Your dealer is wrong, mine was supplied in that config as thats what my dealer said was a good compromise to achieve a better breathing bike without the noise of the TOR's.

I've since replaced the stock pipes with the TOR's (+ Tuneboy) as I wanted more noise and even better performance

Firemedic737 said:
Humble-
Do you still have the bypass?

yeppo.................somewhere.............gathering cobwebs........................saving it in case i have to reuse old system.

Dealer is wrong.. Ran cat bypass with stock pipes for almost a year... No probs... Same performance as TORs with Tuneboy tune...

Mike...

Humble I will up the offer on the cat bypass to a C- note that can gather dust in your wallet!

idk said:
G'day,

Humble, if you would like to send me the cat bypass then I will be very happy to send you my cat box to gather cobwebs and dust until you want to re-use the old system.

LOL...............i have a cat gathering dust also............howz 'bout a spare handgun?................say .50 Desert Eagle.....LOL

Mines always been on stock pipes with bypass and on a Triumph tune.So next time you go to your dealers tell him or her BULLLLL****TTTTT.

Back