Want to Buy Triumph analogue clock

Where did you pm too?
Sorry post was mixed up with my johnderek communications.
I actually found my own new clock for him that was put away with a used fuel gauge and my other Roadster and Touring speedos/tachos.
I am pretty sure I still have another 1 or 2 clocks which will emerge as I clean up and repack my storage places.
Every clean up is like a new archeologists dig and forgotten bits emerge in quantity, much to my delight.
If dementia is anything like that I'm looking forward to it ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any thing else your after while I'm rummaging?
I have lots of Rocket III screens, seats, some fenders, starter, diff, exhausts, K&N stock replacement or big pod for TB.
Racks, sissy bars and panniers for both dual and single headlight Rockets. I need to clear some space!

Sorry post was mixed up with my johnderek communications.
I actually found my own new clock for him that was put away with a used fuel gauge and my other Roadster and Touring speedos/tachos.
I am pretty sure I still have another 1 or 2 clocks which will emerge as I clean up and repack my storage places.
Every clean up is like a new archeologists dig and forgotten bits emerge in quantity, much to my delight.
If dementia is anything like that I'm looking forward to it ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Any thing else your after while I'm rummaging?
I have lots of Rocket III screens, seats, some fenders, starter, diff, exhausts, K&N stock replacement or big pod for TB.
Racks, sissy bars and panniers for both dual and single headlight Rockets. I need to clear some space!
No worries & no hurry Ishrub, just a clock at this stage. I too have a lot of the other stuff 🙄 & seem to keep moving things around 😅
Just finishing building a purpose built bike shed for my current 3 & it might get me a bit more organized & prevent alzheimer's myself 😂

If anyone ever needs another clock or fuel guage, I'll sell mine
Make a classified thread on the forum here and you will get much interest and sell quickly to one of them.
Folks on the forum ask me regularly for the fuel gauge especially.

No worries & no hurry Ishrub, just a clock at this stage. I too have a lot of the other stuff 🙄 & seem to keep moving things around 😅
Just finishing building a purpose built bike shed for my current 3 & it might get me a bit more organized & prevent alzheimer's myself 😂
Did I ever send you one? 🤔 :oops:

Back