Transmission went south

Recommendations from RIIIR Turbo today is a go. Tomorrow I need to find out my balance on my only credit card and pay it off. Then order the stroker Kit so everything rolls together in reasonable timing. Price has gone up $5,885 plus shipping. I really do not care. The sixth gear is looking good when the time comes for the transmission job. Times frames and work to be accomplished is starting to fall into a very respectable and smooth transfer from more than a fancy paint job. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I guess this means since I do not qualify for a loan from Freedom Finance I will be forced to drink more beer so I can collect on the aluminum cans.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: A man has to make his money some how. There is no turning back now. Project Super X has launched.

Might as well. The Creeks are to blame. :whitstling: :whitstling: :whitstling: :whitstling: :whitstling: :whitstling: This is what they gave me from the start not a special order IMG_0990.JPG :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back