YOU DA MAN NOW yes its nice to have brakes and HP

Welcome .... what only a Hundred Km I did that to bring mine home then did 1,000Km over the next two day between working and I only live 8Km from Work, That ach in the Facial muscles will settle down after a while it's call Permagrinitis and there is no cure while ever you own a Rocket.
by the way where abouts in Auss you From

Welcome .... what only a Hundred Km I did that to bring mine home then did 1,000Km over the next two day between working and I only live 8Km from Work, That ach in the Facial muscles will settle down after a while it's call Permagrinitis and there is no cure while ever you own a Rocket.
by the way where abouts in Auss you From
west ozzz hanso

west ozzz hanso
Excellent you will be in good company over there you'v got @TOMCAT down in Albany and a @mr hunt, @Scorp and a few others scattered around Perth Metro Area as well, I grew up over there just south of Freo in Coolbellup, Parents moved us over East in 72 :( after all these years I still miss the place

G'day and Welcome Tux. Couple of Rocket riding mates have hung onto their Harleys, thinking they will ride them every now and then ... did try and tell them the Harley will just sit there .. ones sold his the other ones still hanging onto his old Evo single cam. Sentimental value he reckons :cool:
yea I can only throw my passion in the one direction

Back