That's the best you got, Sam the Sham? You are not only clueless, you are totally impotent!

I voted for Christie - He's my guy. Doping a great job overall.

BTW, politics aside, the next time you attempt to copy someone else's superior product, you really should try to put a much better effort forward, cuz' you didn't even come close on your quite sad first try. Pathetic if it wasn't so funny.;)

As for the loudness thing, I've ridden two fully kitted Carpenter Silverbacks, and neither was even remotely as loud as 98% of the Hardleys running around our region and the Carpenter Brutes weren't even half as loud as the V&H Bigshots I ran on both of my VTXs. So, I don't know what Larry (dracul) is smoking, but he certainly has portrayed the Carpenter exhaust in a wildly exagerated manner. Either that or he got the one exhaust out of the last batch of 30 that were fabricated all at the same time, by the same maker and to the exact same specs, that just happened to be louder than Gabriel's trumpet. Yeah, sure!!:D

by the way I have the PCV with Auto Tune and love it since I set up my own AFR tables (copied Wayne Tripp's) the old girl ain't a rocket shes a low flying missile:cool: and when I get a chance and have spare $175 to waste I take it up to the Dyno again and do pull to see the figures and see what she is putting out now:D

should do the dyno with a mt on so u get a true result of your map mate
"absolutely not a dig at darkside just would like to see the results of your map without speculating how much hp was lost through the tire is all mate"

which base map are u using (tune ecu) and could u email me your pcv afrs
I will get the autotune eventually so it might be cool to give it a try and see which afrs suit me best. :cool:

It was a good and informative thread up to a point, Johnny. You should not have to regret or apologize for a thing, though I completely understand how all this crap prompted your last post.!:eek:

Basically, they are both pretty good, expensive exhaust systems. You will probably be happy with Jardines, I know I've been happy with mine. The argument actually has no point. Carpenter makes a what looks like a great free flowing exhaust.. and they still make it. And Sam used to make several versions pf his cool looking, free flowing exhaust systems, but he no longer makes them and no one can get one unless they take a picture to their local exhaust guy, so why argue about them?

should do the dyno with a mt on so u get a true result of your map mate
"absolutely not a dig at darkside just would like to see the results of your map without speculating how much hp was lost through the tire is all mate"

which base map are u using (tune ecu) and could u email me your pcv afrs
I will get the autotune eventually so it might be cool to give it a try and see which afrs suit me best. :cool:
Don't worry it has crossed my mind too and if I can arrange a second wheel fitted with say a Brige' it would be interesting to to get a true Same bike Same dyno Same day compareson, I have already packed the little 'putor ready for my departure to the Island in the morning so I'll probally send it while away can you Pm me your E-mail so I can pick it up on the litt' 10incher as I don't have all my e-mail contacts on it:cool:

Sam, those are ABSOLUTELY gawd awful WONDERFUL looking pipes !!!

PS - still digging my Predators as well. You make good stuff! :)
I would buy sat in an insant if I didn't already mine the finnish on the heatshield is awesome

Basically, they are both pretty good, expensive exhaust systems. You will probably be happy with Jardines, I know I've been happy with mine. The argument actually has no point. Carpenter makes a what looks like a great free flowing exhaust.. and they still make it. And Sam used to make several versions pf his cool looking, free flowing exhaust systems, but he no longer makes them and no one can get one unless they take a picture to their local exhaust guy, so why argue about them?

Point taken, Tex.;) That's why there's chocolate, vanilla, etc..

As elucidated above the Jars are a very good option at about half the price of premium performance exhaust systems, of which, these beauties from Carpenter Racing are the opus magnum:

You can read all about the Beast and how it breathes through The Brute Horsepower Pipes, here @ Carpenter Racing

Back