Oh I agree Davo. Shawn is a business man and I am sure he holds no real malice for anyone because he has no time for half the BS that goes on here and over yonder. Shawn has pm'ed me a couple of times and has always been frank and straight to the point... If I was a hot head I might have reacted but felt he was just doing his job and protecting HIS forum. So no malice and little judgement from me mate.

There is a saying... "What other people think of me is none of my business!"

Pig9r said:
I think Jamie is merely covering his tracks. He is simply wanting to keep his old friends on standby here while he is out with his new 675 internet friends. Well Jamie, I see how it's going to be. Just remember we will always be here, but your new 675 friends won't, they will move on when the new liter class Triumph comes out, then where will you be, right back here with the good ol' stand byes, the R3 crowd.

I had never felt so... er... jealously wanted in my life. That did it. I repent :(

(Any info on that new liter class Triumph?) ;)

Jamie this was all I could come up with... a 2.3 liter bike to be exact... apparently Triumph is having some difficulty developing a faring so the naked version may come out mid year depending on when the factory gets its latest shipment of large shoe horns in.

This is an artist's rendering that is circulating as to what they "anticipate" it (the next liter class bike/ Daytona 955 replacement) will look like.....

That's the stillborn Hurricane, isn't? As to what I'd do with it, if it were in my power, I'd invite you all, my friends, for a ride with me in the Swiss Alps:)

Natural Salesmanship

Yeah, Hondax, I sell things to myself real well. Art books. British shoes. Tours in Russia or Asia. Electric guitars. Bordeaux wines. Early 60's rock albums. Subscriptions to magazines. Ferrari scale models. Novels. Bottles of hair conditionners. Rare pure malts and... motorcycles. That's about the extent of my salesmanship, my friend:cool:

Back