Yeah, Hondax, I sell things to myself real well. Art books. British shoes. Tours in Russia or Asia. Electric guitars. Bordeaux wines. Early 60's rock albums. Subscriptions to magazines. Ferrari scale models. Novels. Bottles of hair conditionners. Rare pure malts and... motorcycles. That's about the extent of my salesmanship, my friend:cool:
Link Removed

Sounds like you are doing it tough Jamie... Only 'scale' model Ferraris' and 'Single' malt ;) whiskies... Hey mate, Australia is just a little ways South of Asia! Come and visit or take a tour to New Zealand and some of the best riding roads in the world!

Adventure in New Zealand

That's a lead, SteveRed. Serious. Some time in 2007? (The only problem with " plans and forecasts", as a British economist once wrote, is that "they tend to be about the future":rolleyes: ) I'd only need a rental Rocket III with bags, a road map and one or two local Rocketers who would have organized the journey exactly as if I were NOT part of it. I travel light. My wife would not partake (ooops, that's a bit redundant) .

Ideas welcome:)

Back