Do what I am a few in OZ and in the UK do have some one order it, and get it then ship it to you. Works all the time I just shipped some Rods and Pistons to Peter in Perth. He has bought stuff down there and shipped to me. I do the same with Les, And Perds and a few others in the UK. With Pay pal the sky is the limit. That and the fact that the guys I have mentioned are right good chaps, Blokes, or what ever the term is for good Friends :)

Do what I am a few in OZ and in the UK do have some one order it, and get it then ship it to you. Works all the time I just shipped some Rods and Pistons to Peter in Perth. He has bought stuff down there and shipped to me. I do the same with Les, And Perds and a few others in the UK. With Pay pal the sky is the limit. That and the fact that the guys I have mentioned are right good chaps, Blokes, or what ever the term is for good Friends :)

Cheers for that, Here we call them Mate's I just rang Sporttour (midnight here is 9am there)and spoke to very helpfull guy who told that he could send it to Oz (one rear would cost $100 for shipping) plus the cost of the tyre is still $135 cheaper.
Just as matter interest would that sound right to you, he told me it would cost that much because of the size and that sounded like it made sense :RockOn:

Back