grizzdan

.040 Over
Well I got a hole in my tire. I called the local shop and they said they had the 240 Metzler on sale for $288 and $50 to install. Is this a good price? I thought I heard people saying they paid $400 so I didn't think this was to bad.

Riken Raptor $100.
20,000 miles and counting.
oh wait, you were wanting a price on the inferior Metz product weren't you.
Just ignore this post, the price and the mileage and go back to shopping for what you want.

Riken Raptor $100.
20,000 miles and counting.
oh wait, you were wanting a price on the inferior Metz product weren't you.
Just ignore this post, the price and the mileage and go back to shopping for what you want.

Go Dark loose Horsepower your choice Listen the the Dark ones and go slow!!!!!!!!

I found a 10% off coupon online for Bike Bandit. So the Metz ended up costing $207. Then later in the day I got a message that it was on backorder. Sometimes ya just can't win for lose'n.

I found a 10% off coupon online for Bike Bandit. So the Metz ended up costing $207. Then later in the day I got a message that it was on backorder. Sometimes ya just can't win for lose'n.

Grizzdan try this tire Lanzol has bee running them on Blackie 1&2
Bridgstone EXEDRA G852 (G) BOULEVARD they are a 240/55/Vr16 so it will have a little larger OD and I believe you will get more mileage out of it then the metz or the cobra.

I read some reviews on the exedra and it sounds like they don't corner to well. I'm thinking it will either be the Metz or the Cobra. What are you using Warp?

I have one of each and there is only a couple differences to me. I get a little more mileage out of the cobra then the meztler but that could be beause I did a little more playing on the meztler trying to wear it out. For Safety I have had a blow out on both tires and the Meztler has a stiff side wall that does not let the bike sit on the rim like the cobra did. I have only drag raced on the cobra (at a actual strip) and it has great traction and grip. I imagine the meztler will do the same. I will try it next season. I am going have one of my rims enlarged to 18 inch and want to try the continental ContiRace Attack Custom and see what she is like. after I get the rear done I will most likely have the other rear turned into a 17 inch which has even a larger quantities of tires to choose from. By then Pirrelli wil have their new diablo Corsa 245/50/Zr 17 should be on the market. it will not be out until ealry next year if were lucky.

Anyway I would use either the avon ore the mezt on th rear and I prefer the Cobra on the front. But if you go with a thinner profile say a 120 or a 130 battle ax you will find the bike more responsive in the curves.

Back