Tire Balance

It has been mentioned here a while back about Ride-On. It's a liquid balancer/puncture sealer. My, "Find-a-flat II", has 20,000 uneventful miles on the rear and 9 on the front. The stock Metz was made to put on the beast but it wasn't made to take it, very well. Hence the C/T crowd, myself included.

Hi guys,
I from Singapore, I rode a 06 Rocket, i bet i was the first to go darkside in Sg, As i mention first means ...lots of problems,
first the jack unable to lift my bike high enough to roll out the wheel,
two more hour just to get the old tire out,
Another one plus to put the new CT cos bloody tight,
Had a nightmare pumping up the air cos workshop drop oil to tire in order to fit,
now have oil it wont grip tight to fill air,
Finally got a expert to get it pump up and went for balancing,
holly **** non of the workshop can do it..
Now stll stuck at workshop..:mad:

Last edited:
Mounted a rear tire for one of my HD friends yesterday and we used dyna beads. I hope to get a good report from him after some miles. I plan to use them when I go to the dark side. My rear wheel/tire for the R3 wont fit on my balancer.:mad:

Last edited:
i just put dyno beads in my rear tire bout a month ago still running metz and the beads seem to be working great on my r3t gonna put them in front when the time comes to change

Water will not work

Water will not work. It's used as a ballast. Adds wait to the tire for traction in mostly farm tires. The ag industry has a huge problem with what is called radial hop when farm tires with ballast are used on the roads.
I'm going with EQUAL this year. International Marketing, Inc.
I'll let you know how it goes in May.

Hi guys,
I from Singapore, I rode a 06 Rocket, i bet i was the first to go darkside in Sg, As i mention first means ...lots of problems,
first the jack unable to lift my bike high enough to roll out the wheel,
two more hour just to get the old tire out,
Another one plus to put the new CT cos bloody tight,
Had a nightmare pumping up the air cos workshop drop oil to tire in order to fit,
now have oil it wont grip tight to fill air,
Finally got a expert to get it pump up and went for balancing,
holly **** non of the workshop can do it..
Now stll stuck at workshop..:mad:

sgrocket,
Welcome to the site from Oklahoma.
Sorry for your troubles.
What size car tire are you running?
Is it a standard, or an R3Touring?
You'll get it worked out, then the good times roll.;)

I have worn out a goodyear eagle and replaced it with The toyo proxes, Any of the ill effects of the darkside tire are gone with the Toyo. The Goodyear was great but the Toyo runs like the Metz and the low speed thrills are a thing of the past. My advise is go to the Toyo first and dont forget the DynaBeads. ( They can be added to a mounted tire through the stem)

going through the stem is the hard way do it when u change tire a lot easier

Ive used dyna beads in the back first then the front of the Beast. I like them very well and will put them in my Riviera tires soon. And if I retain the 30x tires on my Silverado 4x4, on my next tire change I will certainly have Dyna Beads in its new tires as well.

It may be the only manner that I "go green" but I see myself converting from lead to ceramic:D

Last edited:
Ive found a Stop~and~Go tire kit Pocket Tire Plugger Kits - JCWhitney is mighty handy. The mushroom pugs and co2 cartridge kit is worth a consideration. I suggest at least an extra several cartridges on hand. This tire kit will have you back on the road in 20 minutes after you find the leak. Its so easy even a troglodyte can do it. I have the highest of confidences that the mushroom plug will not blow out; ever!

And should you find that the mushroom plugs fail to pass through the injector, consider a drop of oil from off your dip stick; to make a perfect insertion.

Last edited:
Back