Has anyone ran this tire?

juice_man_86

.060 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket III Roadster
I've decided to give Dark Side a try. 3000 miles out of a tire is rediculous. Plus I'm 300lbs and my wife is 180, plus gear. You're looking at 500lb plus bike is over 1300. So, to the point. Has anyone ran this tire

BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S

It's a BF Goodrich g-Force ultra high performance all season. 225 55/zr16

I'm Leary of summer tires because they can lose traction easily when the temps drop. Almost died in my Mustang on a 50 degree night but I saved it.

I've decided to give Dark Side a try. 3000 miles out of a tire is rediculous. Plus I'm 300lbs and my wife is 180, plus gear. You're looking at 500lb plus bike is over 1300. So, to the point. Has anyone ran this tire

BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S

It's a BF Goodrich g-Force ultra high performance all season. 225 55/zr16

I'm Leary of summer tires because they can lose traction easily when the temps drop. Almost died in my Mustang on a 50 degree night but I saved it.
Someone here will be able to answer your questions, as for me, I ride an Avon on the rear and it's been holding up better than the Metzler. But don't ever put an Avon on the front That could be scary!'

Someone here will be able to answer your questions, as for me, I ride an Avon on the rear and it's been holding up better than the Metzler. But don't ever put an Avon on the front That could be scary!'
dark.jpg

There you go, gforce 1 and 2, 10k miles on the red one and 17k on the second one:)

Looks like the red one has the summer and the black one has the all season. Do you notice a difference? Does the all season show any signs of slip deep in the corners? What psi are you running?

I might have got that wrong on which has the all season.
Its basically the same tire, the red one supposed to be harder compound but i don't notice any difference, on the black one i have done the Dragon and a bunch of other very curvy roads, never had a problem, on the red one i have done the Bear tooth pass, the Needles pass and zero problems also, both good tires in my opinion:)

Back