Thinking about trading my Indian Challenger for a new Rocket.

Absolutely needed it seems to be cold or raining here everyday. I hope to at least get out on the tractor this weekend for some kind of motor powered fun.
Ya need ya some mag wheels for that baby.

My poor back will not let me keep the forward pegs the GT comes with. I feel like someone stomped on my lower back after about 50 miles. I need to push down with my legs to alleviate any discomfort to my back. I try to ride and react physically like I did when I was 30 years old on my bikes. It's not working out well at all and I'm losing ground fast.:mad:
Take your time and strengthen your lower back keep it stretched good.
The muscles will get larger and elongate and it will be a blessing to your soul.
Time patience and a Lil pain and you'll reset your life.

Take your time and strengthen your lower back keep it stretched good.
The muscles will get larger and elongate and it will be a blessing to your soul.
Time patience and a Lil pain and you'll reset your life.
I wish it was that simple. Like many Captains our age my lower back and neck is a mess. Ruptured discs, stenosis, nerve damage to name a few. If stretching fixed that I would stand and touch my elbows to the floor if I thought it would help. Stretching is a great idea so don't get me wrong but most of us have too much hard living in our past and are paying for it now. :(

I wish it was that simple. Like many Captains our age my lower back and neck is a mess. Ruptured discs, stenosis, nerve damage to name a few. If stretching fixed that I would stand and touch my elbows to the floor if I thought it would help. Stretching is a great idea so don't get me wrong but most of us have too much hard living in our past and are paying for it now. :(
No, the stretching is preparation for the key factor... muscle building. The muscles keep things from rubbing. Like a perfect airbag.

i resemble that remark!

Hey bro i have another friend and just like you i keep telling him you don't need to trade bikes just because it needs an oil change
Lol

My brother has the Challenger. I have the GT. Both bikes are amazing. If I didn’t already have a Roadglide setup like I want the challenger woulda been my new bike. But since I have a big tour bike I wanted a power cruiser. So enter the GT. Both bikes have their place. I feel it’s like comparing apples to oranges tho. Just buy both and have a great time.

Any bugs that i need to worry about? likes? dislikes? riding position? known issues? etc etc etc????
Hello. I've got an Indian Pursuit ordered myself. As you may be aware, I've been on the old R3 , ever since 2005, when i joined the. Com site. What's made you get rid of the Challenger, may i ask? I've ridden a Challenger briefly and whilst it's not the torque monster like my old R3 is, the comfort behind that fairing is pretty **** good, i have to say. Did you find you lost too much ground clearance cornering with the Challenger after owning the old R3 ?🇦🇺

Hello. I've got an Indian Pursuit ordered myself. As you may be aware, I've been on the old R3 , ever since 2005, when i joined the. Com site. What's made you get rid of the Challenger, may i ask? I've ridden a Challenger briefly and whilst it's not the torque monster like my old R3 is, the comfort behind that fairing is pretty **** good, i have to say. Did you find you lost too much ground clearance cornering with the Challenger after owning the old R3 ?🇦🇺
I can’t see trading away my Challenger. My wife just traded her older one for the new Challenger Elite.

Back