Resurrecting this one...

I just placed an order and received a link to pass out for $10 off if anyone needs to resupply...

Welcome to The Last Coat™ The World's Only INSTANT Surface Protector!

I’ve put on the new TFC. I did a full clay bar, alcohol wipe and TLC plus AMP on my Roadmaster Elite. Man that’s a lot of work.o_O

Resurrecting this one...

I just placed an order and received a link to pass out for $10 off if anyone needs to resupply...

Welcome to The Last Coat™ The World's Only INSTANT Surface Protector!
hit the website and put your email in, then do nothing -they will bombard you with offers all the time

I’ve put on the new TFC. I did a full clay bar, alcohol wipe and TLC plus AMP on my Roadmaster Elite. Man that’s a lot of work.o_O
If you want a good job you have to apply elbow grease, all these sprays on wash off are in my opinion useless, what is your opinion Mel ? is it worth getting?

If you want a good job you have to apply elbow grease, all these sprays on wash off are in my opinion useless, what is your opinion Mel ? is it worth getting?
It’s better than water only.:rolleyes::laugh:

I like it but it is no miracle substance. These things do make a quick wipe down a little easier. We do like to keep our stuff clean and as new looking as possible.:thumbsup: I’ve got so much money in these things I don’t mind a few more dollars to hopefully have the best outcome.

I like the Adams detailed products also but they do light cleaning duty only but provide not water shedding coating. When a full wash is needed( elbow grease;)) they might help with the blow dry and wipe dry to minimize water spotting. Just MHO.

Back