Sounds like everyone sort of agrees that Texarkana is the place to hook up. Since Dawn and I live pretty much out of the way from everyone else, we'll probably just ride up to Texarkana on our own and hook up with everyone there.

Also, since our Anniversary is only a week or so after that, we can use this RAA III as our anniversary trip!.. :) ( I didn't even think of our Anniversary when RAA III came up, I sure am lucky to have a wife who looks forward to motorcycle trips!!)

Last edited:
Fyi

Goodfellow,
I was just looking (google map) Heather and I would be heading up 59 and it looks like the cut over point for Tyler is around Marshell. From Marshell to Tyler is 1.3 hours and from Marshall to Texarkana is 1.45 so it wouldn't make sence to drive an hour east out of the way if we are heading straight threw or even if we wern't it would only be about 2 more hours to Texarkana.
Just thiking out loud we can hash it out 4 more weeks around a beer and a map. Maybe we should do the map before the beer, just a thought who knows were we will end up if we have the beer first.:bch:

where do we go now

paul,
my thoughts are that dave and dawn are going to be on the road for a long time by themselves as well as snuff. i'm a little bit anxious about that. sunshine & bear are running with company along side of them. i'm ok with that. i think we should come up with a plan that brings us all together as soon as possible. that way,if some thing:eek: should happen,there will be plenty of support/back up to handle what ever happens. :D i'm not trying to be gloom and doom here,just trying to anticipate....... i guess i'm getting a little gray around the edges,if you know what i mean.my daughter says her" daddy is the old man,down the road":D.should be interesting to see what you and dave come up with.like i said,'it's all good'. i can be any where you need me to be.

greg

Sounds good.

We can table it till we get to Ulm. Plenty of time to work it out.

TXlll was that a weft at Albequerque or a wright:cool: As long as we don't end up in Boisy Idaho I'm good.

Looks like you could meet up with us. Or perhaps we might even go through your town. Bear hates riding on 35. So when we take the bikes to Waco we usually take the smaller towns and come on 35 pretty close to Waco.

Have you guys looked real close at the maps for this trip? Do we want to ride through Oklahoma? Parts of it can be pretty. And XHDSKIP wants to meet up with us if we do and ride in together. I just told him he would have to keep his state troopers off of us. :D:eek:
Any thoughts? How many more or less hours will this add to Friday's part of the trip?

Back