goodfellow

Turbocharged
hey every body,
was wondering when/where every one was thinking about meeting up to finish the ride into eureka springs this fall. from what i see in the raa post, there's going to be a nice pack of tx. riders going up to the springs. i was thinking about it and wondering if i could hook up with some company on the way.

greg

Certainly worth a try. Not sure but I might try to leave thurs. after work to cut down the saddle time, but then again I might just leave early Friday morning. I'm sure we can figure out something between now and then.

i was planning to start riding north on thursday afternoon when roni gets off work. we would like to end up at the gathering place,wherever that may be, friday morning for the ride up to eureka springs.at any rate, it's all good......:)

greg

Goodfellow

You can meet up with us if you want. If you would like you could meet us in Leage city (or we can come up with something) and we can catch 59 and meet everyone north of us.

ok,
i guess we can get all the itinerary details worked out when we (roni&i) see you at the new ulm rally. are you and heather planning to start out thursday,or friday?

greg

dave,
thats exactly what i was thinking.that way,we can all be fresh for the rest of the ride to eureka springs on friday.should work out great.that way we can hook up with snuff and paul too. and any one else,for that matter.

greg

Goodfellow

ok,
i guess we can get all the itinerary details worked out when we (roni&i) see you at the new ulm rally. are you and heather planning to start out thursday,or friday?

greg

Is this thread refering to New Ulm?
If so we are going up friday after work, it is only about 1.5 to 2 hours away. If you wanted to get out of the house on Thursday you could ride up here to League city Thursday and stay with us and we could do the Galvesron seawall Thursday night for dinner then head to New Ulm Friday.

new ulm & eureka springs

paul,
i was talking about eureka springs,actually. i was going to talk to you and dave about it while we where at new ulm. i was going to ride up to to tyler with you and heather to meet up with dave and snuff. then we could go to eureka springs as a pack. i don't know what sunshine and bear are gonna do yet, so may be they can ride with dave and dawn if that's ok. i just don't want any body making a long stretch alone if they don't have to. roni and i are going to leave early friday morning to make new ulm.i wanted to get settled in by mid afternoon at the brenham best western,then go out to supper. you and heather are more than welcome to join us if you like. :D when i get my schedule better organized i'll let you know what's going on. i just don't know what i've got to do as far as work goes between now and then. thank you both for the invite. it was very generous.

greg

Dave and Dawn are most certainly welcome to ride with us four.

But after looking at map we may do the overnight thing at Texarkana. If the rest of the Texas group are staying in Tyler, I am sure you will be in Texarkana by the time we eat breakfast and get the early morning stiffness out of the bones. You guys can break and do the introductions and then all of us head out together.

Back