We'll have to do a Rockets across Texas some time. I know another Rocket couple that lives in Midlothian Tx and she has a Speed Master. So that's three couples right there. We could call it RAT Raid...Wait, that's already taken:confused: Oh yeah, Paul and Heather in Houston, so that's four couples.

That's because you guy's keep PMing me faster than I can get to my PMs... lol

Dave I tried to send you a pm but says you are full on stored messages and can't receive any more. Is there someone else coming from your direction with you? I was thinking there was originally. But if so they have been silent lately. So it looks like just the three of us bikes plus Bear in his cage will be meeting in Waco?

We'll have to do a Rockets across Texas some time. I know another Rocket couple that lives in Midlothian Tx and she has a Speed Master. So that's three couples right there. We could call it RAT Raid...Wait, that's already taken:confused: Oh yeah, Paul and Heather in Houston, so that's four couples.

That's kind of what the New Ulm rally was sort of supposed to be.. Unless you actually mean Ride Across Texas (RAT).. :)

Back