The great Winston Churchill

Bad is in "Bad to the Bone great guy". However he is viewed as a racist pig by liberals who describe and his legacy as such.

My father had me read Churchill's four volume set "The History of the English Speaking Peoples" when I was about 15 years old. Dad fought in Italy in WWII with the 85th Mountain Infantry and regarded Sir Winston as one of the greatest men in western history. Me too.

Edit: Correcting my opening line.

Last edited:
Bad is in "Bad to the Bone great guy" as in racist pig as how the liberals describe he and his legacy.

My father had me read Churchill's four volume set "The History of the English Speaking Peoples" when I was about 15 years old. Dad fought in Italy in WWII with the 85th Mountain Infantry and regarded Sir Winston as one of the greatest men in western history. Me too.
I'm as liberal as they come but I can't see how my great love for Winston Churchill qualifies as a racist pig"

Love Churchill! Man of many excellent quotes, particularly during WWII. My favorite quote from him came when a woman was hassling him about his drinking: "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning, I will be sober and you will still be ugly". The man was like a good Southerner, talked slow and meant what he said.

Love Churchill! Man of many excellent quotes, particularly during WWII. My favorite quote from him came when a woman was hassling him about his drinking: "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning, I will be sober and you will still be ugly". The man was like a good Southerner, talked slow and meant what he said.
I also liked when a Hitler sympathizing woman told Winston; If I were your wife, I would poison your tea; Winston's response was, if I were your husband I would drink it! "Be Safe!

Churchill was a great War time leader but as an everyday politician he sucked(must have been his American side):D
Churchill was not just around for WW11 he was also in WW1
Right" Their are some sick drunk folks in this country, I mean they are dishonest and not truthful to themselves because they view things not as they really are but instead how they wish that it was;
"Europe is laughing at our drunken denial and stupidity!

Where did you buy your $82 dollar starter and did just mount right up or did you have to adjust it

Back