She'd have to be a pretty swish Electric Rocket for me to buy one in the frame of mind im in about Electric vehicles....I'm not going to say never because they will produce a beautiful Rocket 3 and i would have to eat humble pie...
I was taught that if you arnt sure what youre going to say is fact, breathe thru your nose!....and keep your mouth shut!...its taken me alot of years to actually do this!...so....here i sit...

Myself, i could be tempted to have a lash at that Triumph TE1 thing, but there are still so many obstacles. Price, for one. Range, charging stations.

At least it looks like a motorbike. You can bet it would go like blazes...how much would it be restricted for road use anyway....

Naaah...........me too old to save the planet.

SIMPLE EH! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1660218169715.png
1660218292337.png

But there will still be Belindas out there too!;):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1660218435753.png
1660218592125.png

i understand most of you are very negative about electric cars and/or motorcycles and most arguments i agree with. Except for one and that is that most European contries (and all large city's worldwide ) have a rather high population density. If in those areas electric vehicles would be used the total fine particulate matter emissions would drop significantly making live in those places much more pleasant.

i understand most of you are very negative about electric cars and/or motorcycles and most arguments i agree with. Except for one and that is that most European contries (and all large city's worldwide ) have a rather high population density. If in those areas electric vehicles would be used the total fine particulate matter emissions would drop significantly making live in those places much more pleasant.
Pleasant for upper middle to upper class I agree. For low income it would mean walking to work. They can't afford the high price of EV nor the charging stations for their apartments because there won't be any. A landlord isn't going to pay for that. Also the cost of charging stations in town and the added cost of paying for mileage accrued during the year for the heavy yearly tax on that. They will have to pay for the EV bus to take them to work. Unless you work close by it will be costly. Due to the Government expanding the electric grid the people 'taxpayers' will pay a heavy price for that. A great idea for the wealthy but not so great for the poor.

Fine. Agreed. But what about the rest of us who are forced to suffer for the benefit of those who live in such areas?

Nobody would EVER consider a two-pronged approach, would they?

Back