The beast passes the safety course!

this box work

of your sounds pretty much like taking a bike through the shambles in york on a Wednesday [ pension day for the coffin dodgers ] without the pedestrian hazards old i mean old not like some of you who pretend you are old , women with there shopping trolleys oh and while were at it just for fun its wet and you are on cobbled road :eek::D:D

Baggage, that's how I got the Rocket as close as I did. Have to ride the back brake pretty hard and counterweight a bunch. Just can't do it that way in front of the students. Good thing I usually demo the u-turns on an Elimiator or Nighthawk. Can basically run the whole thing on the edge of the friction zone without any brakes!

Take care,

Steve

Weebs as we all know if it can't be done Flip managed to do it.

Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere. In my employed life I drove one of the outfits here in Michigan. They were designed to deliver the heaviest loads possible to the auto stamping plants that in better times used 40,000 pound master steel coils like a kid eats Mickey Dees frenchy fries. Actually, the per-square-inch of tire loading in direct proportion of the tread width on all 42 tires is less than the per-square-inch of tire loading on the average automobile.

Where I teach my commercial truck driving course in Perrysburg, Ohio, the College also offers the MSF riders course. The problems are laid out on the driving range we use for hands on training through the week as the MSF course of study is only utilized on weekends. I've looked at the what I call the 'snake and the box and I can see that maneuvering the R3 through that with any degree of confidence would take quite a bit of skill especially with students standing there. I prefer maneuvering big trucks rather than bikes in a tight-controlled situation.

Last edited:
opps

i hope you dont mean you like to run over bikes in a truck thats bad of you very bad :eek::D:D

Back