The bad news and the good news

@1K9 Rick,
I like that, "social cacophony"!:thumbsup:
Me reckons all the over regulation of our freedoms have turned us into a litiguous mob of whimps & cry-babies!

Life was much simpler and better back in 55-65!
Wasn't there a Civil War going on in the USA back then?;):eek::D

Both centuries too I suppose:(

Pretty astute there, Ish.
Actually twas 1861 to 1865.
Wasn't it 1980 when OZ was devastated and saved by Mad Max?

Close, the crappy first one was a '1979 Australian dystopian action film. The film presents a tale of societal collapse, murder, and revenge set in a future Australia, '

Yeah I was initially referencing the 1861 -1865 version but then remembered my history reading of the USA's 1955-1965 period.

I out did you for luggage before I reformed Lupe.

I had a similar rear pack and factory panniers to yours at the first '16 RDU
PLUS
An extended Bagster XL tankbag on the tank, another 2 tankbags on top/back of the rear pack, one waterproof roll across pillion seat, a tent swag roll on one pannier and a fertiliser bag with 3 jackets (1 mine and 2 as gifts) on the other.o_Oo_Oo_O:(:eek::rolleyes:;)

I was going for a month but folks just laughed at me.:D

Now I am keeping to one waterproof roll on the rear guard and a tankbag on the rear rack after removing the sissy bar. Much better.:thumbsup::D:cool:
Most of the stuff inside the bag were my wife's, you know how women are

Pretty astute there, Ish.
Actually twas 1861 to 1865.
Wasn't it 1980 when OZ was devastated and saved by Mad Max?
Mad Max, the man who inspired me to buy a motorcycle, have seen every one of the movies but nothing like the first one, now, if i could get ajold of that Holden interceptor,,,,

Close, the crappy first one was a '1979 Australian dystopian action film. The film presents a tale of societal collapse, murder, and revenge set in a future Australia, '

Yeah I was initially referencing the 1861 -1865 version but then remembered my history reading of the USA's 1955-1965 period.

WOW, Wiki the societal collapse link. o_O

Back