The bad news and the good news

Yeahh and they outlawed guns too.

We are not far behind if all the libtards get their way and trash the second amendment.
We now have new oppressive gun regs nhere in libtard WA State as well.

We are not far behind if all the libtards get their way and trash the second amendment.
We now have new oppressive gun regs nhere in libtard WA State as well.

You got it. They are going to try but, some folks are not going to let it happen. Perhaps in WA State but there is going to be a lot of resistance in other states.

Perhaps NZ had a big rash of motorcycle crashes as a result of the motorcycles wearing a car tire. Smells like lobby by tyre importers to me. You should see the condition of some tires I see parked so the owner can get a few more miles out of their motorcycle tire. Imposing rules on people does not compensate for their lack of common sense. Pointing it out to them just pisses them off. If you someone is nuts enough to mount a motorcycle, leave them be.

Listen, I live across a park and I see parents having their kids wear a helmet to the play-yard. Can you imagine... Playpen use with helmet ONLY! :laugh: Then I see the teenagers running their bikes while operating a cell phone. :laugh: They crash and it cost the HOA a million dollars. :roll: Social Cacophony! I survived. All my schools friends survived. RELAX :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@1K9 Rick,
I like that, "social cacophony"!:thumbsup:
Me reckons all the over regulation of our freedoms have turned us into a litiguous mob of whimps & cry-babies!

Life was much simpler and better back in 55-65!

And this thing just followed Lore home
20190516_173655.jpg
20190516_173641.jpg

There you go, is this better?
HOMELESS.JPG
I out did you for luggage before I reformed Lupe.

I had a similar rear pack and factory panniers to yours at the first '16 RDU
PLUS
An extended Bagster XL tankbag on the tank, another 2 tankbags on top/back of the rear pack, one waterproof roll across pillion seat, a tent swag roll on one pannier and a fertiliser bag with 3 jackets (1 mine and 2 as gifts) on the other.o_Oo_Oo_O:(:eek::rolleyes:;)

I was going for a month but folks just laughed at me.:D

Now I am keeping to one waterproof roll on the rear guard and a tankbag on the rear rack after removing the sissy bar. Much better.:thumbsup::D:cool:

Back