T-tech???.....Anybody

owl

Turbocharged
Another little tip I got from T-techs posts is to make sure your front brake lever controls are pushed as far away from the throttle on the handlebars as possible, as if they are fitted too near the throttle, it can affect how the throttle snaps back, which can affect the idle. Did this on mine, and boy does 2mm make a difference!

Another point is, if they aint ajusted properly (with some slack in em) the ECU gets a false reading when you start the bike on closed throttle, to set peramiters for stepper motors and other settings.

Doesn't take a tech to answer that one.
As you "unscrew" the upper one it takes up the slack in the cable, that one is go. :lol: The lower one is the whoa return. :eek:
There is another adjustment that can be made at the bellcrank near the front of the thottle bodies but that takes a bit more work to do. :cry:
I believe, but don't not quote me on it, the manual says to have about 1/4" slack on both sides, personally I do about 1/8", measured by the grip rotation, on the go side.
If the go side is too tight, it cannot return to idle properly, as in too fast of an idle. If you do not have the whoa side adjusted correctly, it can shut off almost all fuel supply and cause idle stall problems. I generally keep mine slack enough to return the grip to "neutral" idle.
BTW: Cables do stretch with use. :cry:
A quarter inch EH.What else can I expect from a Boing employee..The info on this site is gona get someone killed..

Hey Johnny, thanks for the input, you really help things along dont ya mate.
Your helpful and innovative advise makes you a giant among men.... :roll:

Sorry, i was wrong, i've just read most of your posts,,,,You're a prick

Sorry, i was wrong, i've just read most of your posts,,,,You're a prick

Hmmm. I thought Boing was the sound my own prick used to make when a good looking woman walked by when I was much much younger! :oops: So......if the foo ****s?

Native One

What intelligent posts. I guess theres no hope for you guys. Hey scotty Ill say hi to Hombra for ya. And it is Boing bout the same as nasa.God help ya all.See ya next month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Opps forgot TEHE :roll:

Back