sweettennbabe trunk

I started in Sep 08, had an R&R for two weeks in March, my counter below my name is till my next R&R (July 2-16), the next R&R counter will start after I get back and I should be home for Christmas. I'll probably have one more R&R after that as I am looking at finally ending this for good somewhere between June and November 2010 or till my wife hauls me home. She says take the time that I need to get everything done but when I come back at the end of this she's not letting me go back...so I gotta do what I gotta do (in light of the economy back home, I'm doing pretty well over here).

I'm also trying to get set up that if she ever has a relapse of her cancer (she is on her last treatment Friday this coming week...last day of school as well, out of 52 weekly treatments of Hersceptin at about $1,700 a treatment...luckily she has relatively good insurance or I'd be over here a lot longer) that we can survive on my retirement check and whatever minimum wage job I may be able to get.

Dennis

36 dtg Dubai
37 dtg Home

nice looking trunk. Did you compare it with the Fleetliner?

Corbin Fleetliner $1499. (single color) add $200 for 2-tone

Corbin Streamliner $1299. (single color) add $200 for 2-tone

Mutazu DB Trunk $115 + $62 for wrap around back rest + 20 for base plate = $197
The Mutazu also comes with lights, corbin does not.

That's all the comparison I need.
Too bad Mutazu doesn't make fairings.

Rainman or SweetTennBabe, did you have to get the base plate, or did it mount directly to the luggage rack?

alternative

I'm also trying to get set up that if she ever has a relapse of her cancer (she is on her last treatment Friday this coming week...last day of school as well, out of 52 weekly treatments of Hersceptin at about $1,700 a treatment...luckily she has relatively good insurance or I'd be over here a lot longer) that we can survive on my retirement check and whatever minimum wage job I may be able to get.

Molinoman,
We lost my Mom in 2005 because of the cancer "cures" and treatments. Barbaric methods but they make the drug companies massive amounts of money. "Modern" cancer cures are based on kill everything in the body but they kill the cancer just a little bit more than the healthy tissue. We had a variety of "the best" treatments for my Mom; they all suck. Yes, the vectored raditation is focused but it posions the blood which then in turn poisons and destroys the healthy body organs. Don't get me started!
There is a gentleman in West PA named Kanzius with a revolutionary, and successful, treatement. It is simple and elegant in its design, also inexpensive; so, you know the drug companies are fighting hard to surpress it - bastards. He uses radio frequency waves to heat blood-stream injectecd nano-particles which collect in the denser tumor cells. There is zero possible healthy tissue damage. His treatment is new and being tested by some Dr's. in TX. He has runs his own "garage" tests and had 100% success on rabbits and the like. If, God forbid, I am ever hit with cancer... me and frankensteinIII god for a ride straight to this man's place, sign whatever, pay whatever, get cured... and live! God bless you never have to call on him.

Ride Safe Ride Free,
FrankensteinIII

John....no he didnt get the base plate he just put it on the luggage rack.....if you want he can take some more pics of the trunk off the bike so you can see how he mounted it to the rack....

Frankenstein,
That sounds alot like Rife technology.
Except for the nano whatevers.
Rife cured cancer a century ago, but like you said it got suppressed.
I'll take a cure that works over somebody "practicing medicine" every time.

Johnathan....you can use the luggage rack that you have on your bike already because rainman put his luggage rack on my bike.....now he doesnt have one.......:D

Back