Survey From Truimph.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Got a survey from Truimph. Basically asking what I thought of the bike. Came to headlights and such and wrote a comment. Everything else got high marks. Really like the bike but the headlights are a joke. Waiting for the Daymakers to be delivered. Mentioned that in the comment section on the survey. I can understand Triumphs need to keep cost down but come on. I ride everyday weather permitting. Working the night shift means riding home in the dark for roughly 58 miles southbound on highway 75 in Oklahoma. Very much a open highway where good lighting is a must. It just surprised me Truimph would be asking so many questions on the survey regarding ride ability. Maybe the folks who designed the lights would like to take a ride?

Got a survey from Truimph. Basically asking what I thought of the bike. Came to headlights and such and wrote a comment. Everything else got high marks. Really like the bike but the headlights are a joke. Waiting for the Daymakers to be delivered. Mentioned that in the comment section on the survey. I can understand Triumphs need to keep cost down but come on. I ride everyday weather permitting. Working the night shift means riding home in the dark for roughly 58 miles southbound on highway 75 in Oklahoma. Very much a open highway where good lighting is a must. It just surprised me Truimph would be asking so many questions on the survey regarding ride ability. Maybe the folks who designed the lights would like to take a ride?
I hope you used permanent ink so it does not get on their arse when they wipe with it :D

Hello Warp9.9 Your commit was great. I actually invited them to take a ride with me using the stock headlights. Still waiting for a response?:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Hello Warp9.9 Your commit was great. I actually invited them to take a ride with me using the stock headlights. Still waiting for a response?:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

All OEM motors suck compared to cars.

SURE SONNY Im sure TRIUMPH is aware that there are brighter headlights on the market now so bugging them for brighter headlights could cause them to upgrade on some of the models and a louder horn is an easy upgrade

ITS a good thing that TRIUMPH is asking questions with a survey so there looking for customer feedback I have stock lights on my Rockets and no complaints BUT I like the brighter lights and ill look into them and make the change the brighter the better

ITS a good thing that TRIUMPH is asking questions with a survey so there looking for customer feedback I have stock lights on my Rockets and no complaints BUT I like the brighter lights and ill look into them and make the change the brighter the better
No Art they have been sending out and ignoring survey's for years!!!!

I know its frustrating buying a new bike and its not what you expect with some parts being sub standard after you have paid a lot of money. I have been customizing and re building bikes all my life (Mainly Harleys and Brit) so I have the philosophy that all bikes need parts replacing with better parts from new, its a given. such as rear shocks as they are always too soft, Front sprigs as they are always too soft and don't corner, Tyres as they are usually too hard (bought by factory in cheapest bulk deal) then some lights and the big one, full tune to get them the best they can be (or should have been) bloody emissions. Just a fact of life.

Back