Supercharger Reliability

took the bike into Wayne at tune boy in NSW Australia, he also dyno's them, he got the power to 265 hp & 225 torque. Also installed an iphone program so you can manage the bike from iphone. (start it and load different tune programs while its running)
Much nicer to ride.

Hey that is some nice Hp what revs was she at.

265 hp at 6,600 rpm max hp, breaks 200 ft/lb torque at 3,000 rpm, max torque 225 at 5,200 rpm.
can email you print outs if you want

I mildly tuned mine a few years ago (pistons,cams,valves etc)
result was 220hp & 196ftlb, nice power delivery too :)
Pretty similar figures to the supercharger

Hi Trirocket3 i was tossing up to fit tts super charger or give it the lush do over after seeing your result i'm more incline to go with lush work over Mr lush recomends reband exhaust, do you have reband exhaust of somthing else on your R3 ?

Hi Trirocket3 i was tossing up to fit tts super charger or give it the lush do over after seeing your result i'm more incline to go with lush work over Mr lush recomends reband exhaust, do you have reband exhaust of somthing else on your R3 ?
Pete have you seen or heard Ponters bike, it has a magical sound not to load and go like a cut cat haven't ridden it but TC and Big Marty have and both said it is smoother than Std, Neville did the work I think it was something like 240 ish HP can't remember the Torque figures but it is right up there when finances allow :rolleyes: down the track, I will making a trip to SA and leave it in Lushies hands, probally go with a Reband exhaust but at the risk of not quite getting the same sort of HP will stick to 3 mufflers, have already spoken to Ric from Reband on the phone about the exhaust :cool:

Hey Pete Nev can do the supercharger set up also just ask Ruzzle. either one is great but I have to be homest woth you when you run any type of forced air you have to nbe more carefull with the proper octane fuel. And well up here sometime the gas stations are just not as honest as one would like them to be. So IMHO I would give it to Nev and stay NA. Also you can go the Carpenter route if your good at turning wrenches and have a good tuner when your done. Another good reason for guys down under to use Nev and guys on the other side of the pond have a good shop like us guys in the USA have Carpenter Racing ans a couple others. Of course after just realizing how big OZ is its like being in two different countries anyway so its your call on that one. I can highly recommend Nev even though I have never used him. (otherside of the world stuff again) but converse with him often enough to say he knows his stuff around a Rocket.

I am not sure if ther is any good ones in some of the other countries but I bet there is. I know R34Me aka Stephan in NZ is good with the Rocket also.

Myself I did my own work and learned a great deal by breaking ****ski :D But I do not have a dyno yet. If anyone wants to give me one for Christmas they will never have to pay to get their bike tune by me again :)

No Pete I have my 6 pipe job, I'm sure if I had used a good system back then power would have been up by 10hp due to the pair restrictive 1 into 3 splitters. But that was a long time & a lot of horse power ago, WAY past that now.
Tell Nev what you want to achieve, & he will sort it for you,
I cannot recommend him highly enough.

thank you every one for the info it is helpful , having 3 mufflers as hanso might do, not a bad thought as i do like the stock
look could be worth loosing 5-10 hp to me wonder if they could hook up the staintune mufflers to reband extractors :rolleyes::)

thank you every one for the info it is helpful , having 3 mufflers as hanso might do, not a bad thought as i do like the stock
look could be worth loosing 5-10 hp to me wonder if they could hook up the staintune mufflers to reband extractors :rolleyes::)
give Rick a call not sure if his header style will hook up to the Staintunes unless you do what i did and cut the front of the right hand mufflers and not use the StainTune Spagehti collector but then you still have only 1 1/2 inch outlets I was talking to Ric about making a complete new system with his mufflers with 1 3/4 inch outlets or maybe 2 inch outlets I will give you call tomorrow morn about 9am if that is good for you

Back