Tuneecu .hex file for tts supercharger??

Sorry guys, this is a no can do, the map values are different in rpm and the throttle % are all different, so even if I copy them exactly they will be different!

I'm afraid I only have the Tuneboy .dat files. A few people have asked for a TuneECU version.

If you like, I could post screenshots of all the Tuneboy map's tables, and you can manually input the values into a TuneECU map, thus creating a TuneECU version of it?

You would be a hero to a lot of people.

Lot of tedious work, I know I've done it for the Carpenter 240 map.
But how did you input the values when for exemple tuneboy has 700-6100rpm, and tuneecu has 900-6200rpm, meaning it will run lean in some rpm and to much fuel in some!

But how did you input the values when for exemple tuneboy has 700-6100rpm, and tuneecu has 900-6200rpm, meaning it will run lean in some rpm and to much fuel in some!

Yeah apart from switching %TP and RPMs around to make reading difficult, the maps are structured in terms of rpm indexing a little different in places. E.g. say TuneEdit (Tuneboy) goes 0, 400, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400 etc., and TuneECU goes 400, 600, 700, 900, 1050, 1200, 1400 etc.
So I just left out the 0rpm and 800rpm column values from the Tuneboy map when programming the TuneECU map.
The 1000rpm values from Tuneboy went in as the 1050rpm values in TuneECU.
The ECU interpolates in between anyway, in fact you can see the some numbers change a little if you watch the TuneECU map when running the bike.

This is what I did anyway and the bike ran unnoticeably different if at all, I've AFR gauges and logs etc too.

Wouldn't worry about the numbers being precisely the same in each and every cell, they're a bit random anyway, as close as possible is good enough, it is only in a few places in the table and remember this is a starter map. Dyno tuning pretty much a necessity.

Now the map is finished in .hex, took a lot of time when I had to rewrite all with only the columns marker, couldn´t write in numbers! but its done altough I would highly recommend this map only as a start up map! because in tuneecu some numbers didnt go high enough in the high rpm! but I will load this to my bike tonight and see how it runs!

r3 tts sc based on 20355 map .hex

Attachments

• r3 tts sc based on 20355.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 11
Now the map is finished in .hex, took a lot of time when I had to rewrite all with only the columns marker, couldn´t write in numbers! but its done altough I would highly recommend this map only as a start up map! because in tuneecu some numbers didnt go high enough in the high rpm! but I will load this to my bike tonight and see how it runs!

A lot of painstaking work later :)
Iirc there is a limit to how much you can change the number in a cell, in one go. But if you come out of the cell after maxing out the change, and go back in, the limit should be reset and you can go again.

A lot of painstaking work later :)
Iirc there is a limit to how much you can change the number in a cell, in one go. But if you come out of the cell after maxing out the change, and go back in, the limit should be reset and you can go again.
No thats the thing, at the first maps (f1 f2 f3) you could only go as high as 16000, and the tuneboy maps goes to about 21000 i think, tried loading the map to the bike but got error code p1614 and blinking engine light (seems to be relaterade to ecu) so something needs to be fixed?

No thats the thing, at the first maps (f1 f2 f3) you could only go as high as 16000, and the tuneboy maps goes to about 21000 i think, tried loading the map to the bike but got error code p1614 and blinking engine light (seems to be relaterade to ecu) so something needs to be fixed?

You can go further than the limit of ~16000 by bringing up the % in the corresponding cell in the F trim table, and applying trims.
It's a workaround. But you can't touch the cell in the main F1 F2 F3 table then or it'll jump back to ~16000.

Re P1614 fault code and flashing engine light, this is what happens when you try to load a map that is not suitable for your ECU.
I see you have the map above named "...based on 20355", but unfortunately you've actually used map 20773 as the base!!!

Is your Roadster a 2010 - (March) 2013?
If so then 20355 is a compatible map, but 20773 is for March '13 onwards Roadsters. VIN ending 574813 was the changeover.
I wouldn't tear my hair out yet though, with TuneECU you can "copy table" from your draft map, and simply paste it into the corresponding table in a compatible (say 20355) map.

1622140762245.png

You can go further than the limit of ~16000 by bringing up the % in the corresponding cell in the F trim table, and applying trims.
It's a workaround. But you can't touch the cell in the main F1 F2 F3 table then or it'll jump back to ~16000.

Re P1614 fault code and flashing engine light, this is what happens when you try to load a map that is not suitable for your ECU.
I see you have the map above named "...based on 20355", but unfortunately you've actually used map 20773 as the base!!!

Is your Roadster a 2010 - (March) 2013?
If so then 20355 is a compatible map, but 20773 is for March '13 onwards Roadsters. VIN ending 574813 was the changeover.
I wouldn't tear my hair out yet though, with TuneECU you can "copy table" from your draft map, and simply paste it into the corresponding table in a compatible (say 20355) map.

1622140762245.png
Yeah this is what I came to suspect aswell, will give it another go this weekend

Okay, new file: this time I used my map from the bike as basemap, and used ftrim to get up the values in the f-123 at least, will try load the bike tomorrow

Attachments

• r3r tts sc 20355.hex
    283.3 KB · Views: 8
Back