Super excited - Getting another rocket!

Jid

Early Apex
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster
Had a 2011. Loved it. Sold it because it was an offer i couldn't refuse. Now i've made a deal on a 2015 with less than 3k miles. I CANNOT WAIT to be back in the saddle of a rocket! Admittedly, i modded the 2011 a ton. Going to try to resist the urge to do that to this one. Try is the operative term. I don't even have it in my possession and i'm ordering parts!

Had a 2011. Loved it. Sold it because it was an offer i couldn't refuse. Now i've made a deal on a 2015 with less than 3k miles. I CANNOT WAIT to be back in the saddle of a rocket! Admittedly, i modded the 2011 a ton. Going to try to resist the urge to do that to this one. Try is the operative term. I don't even have it in my possession and i'm ordering parts!
I started with an '05 that I bought from a buddy, then an '14 Roadster came along that was too goo to pass up

In all honesty, the anticipation of the second one is huge. I’ve been shopping for months. Finally caving. Now to pick out more mods!

So cool!! I've been looking but haven't found the right Rocket yet. I've seen a couple on the interweb that spark some interest, but trying to avoid a cross country type road trip. Thank God I'm a patient man :rolleyes: :banghead:

Congrats....Also on the same boat as willy...loved my 06(had an accident with it) and Now looking fwd to replace it. However they Are very hard to find

Back