Hey Mully95, quick question for you if you dont mind. Do you have to use this "fred adapter" as well? I have a roadster and the jack in the link below. I havent tried using it yet (bike has been at the shop) but wondering if I will need a this bracket to make it work or if the jack will work as is?

MotoMaster Motorcycle Jack, 1500 lbs | Canadian Tire

Cheers,

Jason

Hey Mully95, quick question for you if you dont mind. Do you have to use this "fred adapter" as well? I have a roadster and the jack in the link below. I havent tried using it yet (bike has been at the shop) but wondering if I will need a this bracket to make it work or if the jack will work as is?

Cheers,

Jason

I'm gonna say yes. That's essentially the same jack I have. Even if you put it as far back as you can on the engine, it will only lift the front of the bike.

****. Thats what I figured, haha. You have a pic of your bike up on the jack?

Thanks for the info, will get one of these made up.

Cheers,

Jason

Nope you shouldn't need the adaptor.
I saw that thing the other day and said "wtf is that for?"

Anyways I have had my Roadster jacked up with the exact jack I posted with both tires removed. It sat that way for a day and half. The jack you're looking at will work just as well.

Back