Sure, give me till tomorrow. I will share my complete list...

So here is what I have:

1. Parktool.com, order these two parts:
1602216128855.png

IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0907.JPG
2. 38 mm or 1 1/2" socket for the Head steering Fork nut:

1602216338349.png

3. Motor racing steering head bearing race driver set:

1602216449532.png

4. You have to call these guys OEM Triumph Genuine Motorcycle Parts | HERMYS TRIUMPH eSTORE for the Steering head bearings set and the pair of wrenches that are used to adjust the adjuster nuts. these guys will handle the rest like the part numbers and all...very nice people and service is awesome...

1590358381255.png
Triumph Steering Stem Tools Part No. 3880140-T0301(this the pair of wrenches that you need, they come in pair.....they sent me only one by mistake then had to send the other one again....free of cost, nice guys...though:))

5. While you are with them, also ask for the fuel tanks fuel pipe washers, it is recommended to replace them....Sonny told me he didn't so I did not...but order them in case you feel there is fuel leakage after the job....

6. 22mm socket to remove the top York.....
7. Please get the service manual PDF from the google search.

So here is what I have:

1. Parktool.com, order these two parts:
1602216128855.png

IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0907.JPG
2. 38 mm or 1 1/2" socket for the Head steering Fork nut:

1602216338349.png

3. Motor racing steering head bearing race driver set:

1602216449532.png

4. You have to call these guys OEM Triumph Genuine Motorcycle Parts | HERMYS TRIUMPH eSTORE for the Steering head bearings set and the pair of wrenches that are used to adjust the adjuster nuts. these guys will handle the rest like the part numbers and all...very nice people and service is awesome...

1590358381255.png
Triumph Steering Stem Tools Part No. 3880140-T0301(this the pair of wrenches that you need, they come in pair.....they sent me only one by mistake then had to send the other one again....free of cost, nice guys...though:))

5. While you are with them, also ask for the fuel tanks fuel pipe washers, it is recommended to replace them....Sonny told me he didn't so I did not...but order them in case you feel there is fuel leakage after the job....

6. 22mm socket to remove the top York.....
7. Please get the service manual PDF from the google search.

Also here are the high level steps, for each step you might need to search youtube and watch videos if you are a first timer like me:)....and of course this forum is there to help....:

1. Get front tire off
2. Tie up brake system with ties
3. Take the fuel tank off
4. Dismantle the instrument cluster on the handle
5. Mark the handles for their reassembly later on
6. Take the top tree off to reach the top Nut
7. Losen the fork clamps on top and bottom tree
8. Forget this step if you are not changing the fork oil( Losen the front shocks top bolts while they are held in the top and bottom fork tree rather than taking them out all the way out.)
9. Slide the forks off
10. Dismantle the steering head bearing system by loosening top nuts
11. Take out the bottom tree out
12. Take out the bearings and races out
13. Pack the bearings
14. Reassemble the bearings and steering head

Any help you need just PM Me. More than Happy to help.
GOOD STUFF! I am definitely bookmarking this thread for the future. Thankfully, I'm not in need yet; which is good since I currently lack 3 of the key requirements; space, time and proper tools.
-MIG

Back