Starting to have some hip pain issues

@barbagris
"One thing that was exacerbating similar pains for me turned out to be a coccyx protection pad in the pants I was wearing "

Wat sort of bovver boy are you den, if yuh dunno your d!ck from your @rsehole?;):D

I think you're wearing your 'coccyx protection pad' on the wrong side mate!;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

droogs-650x350.jpg

Different handlebars will help. Consider getting the seat re-sculptured. The OEM seat tends to allow you to roll back incorrectly.
One thing that was exacerbating similar pains for me turned out to be a coccyx protection pad in the pants I was wearing - simply was pushing into the seat wrong and putting pressure on.

My Classic was purchased used. The previous owner installed the Rivco handlebar kit. It brings the bars back. After about 20K miles on the Rocket, the forward original position would be something I would like. Leaning a little forward helps a lot in the twisties plus it gets you closer to the windshield. If you post a pic of your bike someone else might have more input before you go start experimenting.

Nope Canada does not offer it , I drove to Pittsburgh to have it done
My treatment for stem cells for my knee as well as hips wit PRP Four weeks later and another PRP treatment four weeks later was all together $10,700 and so far it’s been worth it I walk with no limp and still healing for 8 months then the stem cells start to die off, I can’t have no alcohol because that will kill the cells. So I’m loosing weight:)

Nope Canada does not offer it , I drove to Pittsburgh to have it done
My treatment for stem cells for my knee as well as hips wit PRP Four weeks later and another PRP treatment four weeks later was all together $10,700 and so far it’s been worth it I walk with no limp and still healing for 8 months then the stem cells start to die off, I can’t have no alcohol because that will kill the cells. So I’m loosing weight:)

Is there any permanent effect of this method or is it a once year injection thing? BTW, what is PRP?

I had two surgeries on my knee through out the years, and hip was almost bone on bone and both as level 4 arthritis, stem cells have the ability to grow or fix any damage.
that they get from your hip then spin it separating the stem cells from the pallets, then they just inject the stem cells a lot of them.
PRP is when they just take your blood then spin it and it becomes a gel and it will go on the area like a bandage and heal but doesn't grow like the stem cells.
in my case the PRP will keep the stem cells more active and help heal. Most likely not the professional way of explaining it but the best way I can:) There was some times I was so bad and so sore I could hardly walk my dog around the block and felt like calling my wife to come pick me up, but I always made it home.
And now 12 weeks later I can walk around the block and further with no limb at all:) even at two weeks I was walking around the block with no limp. My wife's work pays for the survive to find the best doctors what ever is needed that's how I found this guy he's really good and talks all through the procedure and tells you what your feel of course he freezes you but with doing this you no what to expect and makes the experience really good. ITs nice to keep my body parts as long as I can.

I had two surgeries on my knee through out the years, and hip was almost bone on bone and both as level 4 arthritis, stem cells have the ability to grow or fix any damage.
that they get from your hip then spin it separating the stem cells from the pallets, then they just inject the stem cells a lot of them.
PRP is when they just take your blood then spin it and it becomes a gel and it will go on the area like a bandage and heal but doesn't grow like the stem cells.
in my case the PRP will keep the stem cells more active and help heal. Most likely not the professional way of explaining it but the best way I can:) There was some times I was so bad and so sore I could hardly walk my dog around the block and felt like calling my wife to come pick me up, but I always made it home.
And now 12 weeks later I can walk around the block and further with no limb at all:) even at two weeks I was walking around the block with no limp. My wife's work pays for the survive to find the best doctors what ever is needed that's how I found this guy he's really good and talks all through the procedure and tells you what your feel of course he freezes you but with doing this you no what to expect and makes the experience really good. ITs nice to keep my body parts as long as I can.

Turning 65 in March. I would try the procedure. Here in Texas they are asking much more than 10K. Abusive. I'm sure they are trying to get Medicare to pay for it. It is a lot cheaper than any operation. Perhaps there is a health tourist destination that has it on the menu.

Back