Speedometer quite need help

Hi everyone!
I got home from work today and it's been a ****y day. So i decided to ride my 06 r3 i stopped to fuel up after leaving the station my speedometer decided to stop working
The millage still displays but the needle stays on 0mph and the millage doesn't change. I also noticed that when i turn the key on the millage screen stays blank and no lights light up not untill i actually start the bike. I have no clue what could be causing this any help would be greatly appreciated
Search speed sensor, a few instraments go out, + fuel gauge, I explained in a post. Good luck, I got a used speed sensor $50 and $23, got an extra

Hi everyone!
I got home from work today and it's been a ****y day. So i decided to ride my 06 r3 i stopped to fuel up after leaving the station my speedometer decided to stop working
The millage still displays but the needle stays on 0mph and the millage doesn't change. I also noticed that when i turn the key on the millage screen stays blank and no lights light up not untill i actually start the bike. I have no clue what could be causing this any help would be greatly appreciated
Do you have the mil light on check engine light, if you are getting a code P0500 it's the speed sensor, easy fix, I bought a used one on ebay, pinwall $50, I would definitely try that first. GL 👌👍

Back