I must say I’m disappointed :(
From the thread title I was so looking forward to a pic of Nat in his swimmies :inlove
Good grief Clint . If I did that and all on this site printed off a copy and stuck it to their fridge , Those that are skinny would starve and those that are fat would soon be skinny ! Maybe a blast from the past would be better ? found this photo circa 1983 , you can tell by the care free look on my face that I had no clue what life had in store for me ?
20191215_170814.jpg

Good grief Clint . If I did that and all on this site printed off a copy and stuck it to their fridge , Those that are skinny would starve and those that are fat would soon be skinny ! Maybe a blast from the past would be better ? found this photo circa 1983 , you can tell by the care free look on my face that I had no clue what life had in store for me ?
20191215_170814.jpg

That will do my love

I must say I’m disappointed :(
From the thread title I was so looking forward to a pic of Nat in his swimmies :inlove
Maybe he ran out of budgies to stuff them with. ;):D

With winter over there at the moment Nat could be better off with a new pair of Chilli Willies ;):D:p:roll::roll:
Mens Swimwear

Chilli_Front_512x512.jpg

Maybe he ran out of budgies to stuff them with. ;):D

With winter over there at the moment Nat could be better off with a new pair of Chilli Willies ;):D:p:roll::roll:
Mens Swimwear

Chilli_Front_512x512.jpg
:laugh: Your dead right there Pete ! Chemically neutered , my mighty oak reverted back to an acorn and those things could never contain me old man balls ! It's a good job I retained my stunning good looks and magnetic personality ! :notworthy: :oops: Now where's my basket and tennis ball ? :thumbsdown:

Back