Do you want a working one? Intermittently working one? Or one that doesn't work?

The answer to those questions will possibly affect the answer. :cool:

No worries. Just logging in at a public library on my way back from RDU last weekend - I will be back home Friday Night and it is Weds morning now. I will check and discuss further when I get home.

The 2006 early version is different plug and face but the later 2007 type will work up to 2009. I have a couple of Rocket Roadster sets for 2010 2014. I just got a new old stock one for @Turk but saw other used that had sold on the Dutch wreckers that seems pretty good source.

define alternate ? It's for a mate of mine , having searched he asked me in desperation. Often desperation requires alternative ! :)
Alternate = An R+D Thread - Different instruments. | R3Owners

Early "Classic" clocks say "Classic" on them - Those are going to be like Rockin'orse poo. Also IMO any second hand one that works is possibly NOT going to last long either. Unless it is to obtain a Restoration job that won't get ridden much - I'd strongly consider looking for an alternative.

Ideas page - Digital Speedos | Motorcycle & Car Digital Gauges & Accessories - Remember Bikes need "bike/marine" clocks. VDO also now have some decent WATERPROOF aftermarket stuff available - can be a bit hard to track down - there is a place in Holland Search

I am a fan of KOSO - I know @DEcosse rates Daytona Velona stuff. Never used it so don't know. I have seen too many Acewell things go pop to be able to recommend. Motogadget are pretty much a standard now - expensive though.

@Ishrub - In nattyland they use miles.

No worries. Just logging in at a public library on my way back from RDU last weekend - I will be back home Friday Night and it is Weds morning now. I will check and discuss further when I get home.

The 2006 early version is different plug and face but the later 2007 type will work up to 2009. I have a couple of Rocket Roadster sets for 2010 2014. I just got a new old stock one for @Turk but saw other used that had sold on the Dutch wreckers that seems pretty good source.
:thumbsup: :)

Back