Yes dougl, it is. And, thank you and Wayne so much for the 10-15% no-pop decel adjustments. All contributors have unleashed the power of the Beast HER3TIK!
Yes, maybe there's a tad bit of differences in back-pressures. But I'm thinking: all Rocket III engines are created the eqaul....potentially, friggin awesome power! A bit of less back pressure with one set of pipes or another, as apposed to the OEM crap tunes, is irrelevant after cat box removal. The restrictive diameter of the exhaust header (3 to 1) is exceeded by bologna pipes with no fur-ball and only sound it improved by TORs????

Well, deprived loud noise is in the ear of the beholders :D

Last edited:
I have the latest tuneboy tune that Pig9 posted and pull 139mph on the GPS on a backroad, speedo vibrates too much at that speed put it does now read correctly with the tuneboy correction figure. Stock at 60mph reading only 56mph on Tom Tom GPS.

The resistor mod is cheap, why no mention of it. I have not done this yet but my understanding is that will fool the secondaries into thinking you are always in 4th gear, net results, no top speed limiter and no 1st- 3rd limitations. After all nobody likes restrictor plate racing.:D

With the resistor mod you will still have the same speed limiter and rev limiter as in the ECU. Secondaries will only be open if you have stock tune loaded that has them open in 4th gear, almost all of the aftermarket or cat delete tunes have secondaries closing in 4th and 5th. But you are correct it's a good cheap mod.

06 classic

My 06 does 135 stock with no problems I do not know what stock tune it has. All I know is that was just a taste of what this bike is capable of doing.

A week or so back I took the big pig out to 6500rpm in to gear,it was still pulling but my feet got blowen off the foot pegs and I got a wee bit wobberly:(
I have tune boy(7000rpm limit)The guy behind me was on a 1000 blade and said he was doing over 270kph and wasnt realy catching me:eek:

Last edited:
A week or so back I took the big pig out to 6500rpm in to gear,it was still pulling but my feet got blowen off the foot pegs and I got a wee bit wobblery:(
I have tune boy(7000rpm limit)The guy behind me was on a 1000 blade and said he was doing over 270kph and wasnt realy catching me:eek:

A small bug centered on your forehead at that speed would cause a cranial fissure.

Fissure :eek: a june bug would kill you at that speed

Attachments

• Phonetically_challenged.JPEG
    Phonetically_challenged.JPEG
    10.2 KB · Views: 52
Back