Soon to be New 2008 R3 Owner....fingers crossed

Sioux Falls Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hello All!

This has been a long time coming, I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I have been in love with the Triumph Rocket 3, ever since I first saw them. I have looked at a few bikes in the past and somehow never been able to either close on the deal or make things work, Found a good deal on a 2002 Yamaha Warrior which I purchased in 2010. Always kept my eye out for a Rocket 3 but then life happened, 2 Kids now aged 9 and 7, new house, finishing a basement and so on. I finally have put a deposit on and I am hoping to close the deal this week on and 08 Rocket 3 which happens to be in Miami, FL. I have been working on the details of getting the bike shipped here, I hope to learn from all your experiences and cannot wait to ride the beast.

Hello All!

This has been a long time coming, I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I have been in love with the Triumph Rocket 3, ever since I first saw them. I have looked at a few bikes in the past and somehow never been able to either close on the deal or make things work, Found a good deal on a 2002 Yamaha Warrior which I purchased in 2010. Always kept my eye out for a Rocket 3 but then life happened, 2 Kids now aged 9 and 7, new house, finishing a basement and so on. I finally have put a deposit on and I am hoping to close the deal this week on and 08 Rocket 3 which happens to be in Miami, FL. I have been working on the details of getting the bike shipped here, I hope to learn from all your experiences and cannot wait to ride the beast.
Welcome aboard from a retired Rocket captain.

Hello All!

Hope that you got a good price on it brudda. I'm having a hard time giving mine away!

WELCOME!! from...as it happens... Miami... :p Get prepared to live with your new Perma-Grin... :thumbsup::cool: Be sure to send photos of your new pride-n-joy...
-MIG

Ok so quick update ended up walking away from the the 2008 bike, they did return the deposit too. I did close the deal last Tuesday on a 2015 Rocket 3 Roadster that had about 3800 miles on it, Rode it about 200 miles home and grinned the whole way through! I will attach pictures as soon as possible

Ok so quick update ended up walking away from the the 2008 bike, they did return the deposit too. I did close the deal last Tuesday on a 2015 Rocket 3 Roadster that had about 3800 miles on it, Rode it about 200 miles home and grinned the whole way through! I will attach pictures as soon as possible
Photos or it didn't happen, we like photos of new rides!!!!

Back