Soon to be New 2008 R3 Owner....fingers crossed

Sioux Falls Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello All!

This has been a long time coming, I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I have been in love with the Triumph Rocket 3, ever since I first saw them. I have looked at a few bikes in the past and somehow never been able to either close on the deal or make things work, Found a good deal on a 2002 Yamaha Warrior which I purchased in 2010. Always kept my eye out for a Rocket 3 but then life happened, 2 Kids now aged 9 and 7, new house, finishing a basement and so on. I finally have put a deposit on and I am hoping to close the deal this week on and 08 Rocket 3 which happens to be in Miami, FL. I have been working on the details of getting the bike shipped here, I hope to learn from all your experiences and cannot wait to ride the beast.

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Hello All!

This has been a long time coming, I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I have been in love with the Triumph Rocket 3, ever since I first saw them. I have looked at a few bikes in the past and somehow never been able to either close on the deal or make things work, Found a good deal on a 2002 Yamaha Warrior which I purchased in 2010. Always kept my eye out for a Rocket 3 but then life happened, 2 Kids now aged 9 and 7, new house, finishing a basement and so on. I finally have put a deposit on and I am hoping to close the deal this week on and 08 Rocket 3 which happens to be in Miami, FL. I have been working on the details of getting the bike shipped here, I hope to learn from all your experiences and cannot wait to ride the beast.
Welcome aboard from a retired Rocket captain.

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Hello All!

Hope that you got a good price on it brudda. I'm having a hard time giving mine away!

Sioux Falls Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Ok so quick update ended up walking away from the the 2008 bike, they did return the deposit too. I did close the deal last Tuesday on a 2015 Rocket 3 Roadster that had about 3800 miles on it, Rode it about 200 miles home and grinned the whole way through! I will attach pictures as soon as possible

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Ok so quick update ended up walking away from the the 2008 bike, they did return the deposit too. I did close the deal last Tuesday on a 2015 Rocket 3 Roadster that had about 3800 miles on it, Rode it about 200 miles home and grinned the whole way through! I will attach pictures as soon as possible
Photos or it didn't happen, we like photos of new rides!!!!