Soon to be my 4th R3

Randy Whetton

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3
Allow me to introduce myself. Randy from northern Utah. Fickle, compulsive.... my last R3 was a 2005 with only 2200 miles, bought in 2006. For some reason I sold it. Ugg. Bought a 2017 BMW 1200GS, fun but under powered, sold it after a year, bought a Ducati Xdiavel S, good power but nowhere to put highway pegs, rear break issues, sold it after 7 months. Was going to take a break after buying a Polaris General 4.
Then less than a week after selling the Ducati I found myself looking for another Triumph rocket.
It's being loaded in a trailer next week to travel from a dealer in Massachusetts to Utah.
1082 miles, 2016 R3 roadster.
Can't wait. I'll keep this, really I will.

Allow me to introduce myself. Randy from northern Utah. Fickle, compulsive.... my last R3 was a 2005 with only 2200 miles, bought in 2006. For some reason I sold it. Ugg. Bought a 2017 BMW 1200GS, fun but under powered, sold it after a year, bought a Ducati Xdiavel S, good power but nowhere to put highway pegs, rear break issues, sold it after 7 months. Was going to take a break after buying a Polaris General 4.
Then less than a week after selling the Ducati I found myself looking for another Triumph rocket.
It's being loaded in a trailer next week to travel from a dealer in Massachusetts to Utah.
I'm on my second

create.gif

I'm on my 3rd

WELCOME BACK!!! ...and we're going to hod you to it... ;):thumbsup::ninja: Be sure to post some photos of your new addition when she arrives.
-MIG

WELCOME to ya, Randy, from WA State!
You have some excellent Rocket peeps abiding in Ogden.
Look up @smokit2 and @Tbirdgirl.

Back