I had. CVO Breakout 2014 that I wish I never got rid of!
I had a low milage 08 Ultra CVO that I liked a lot. But it almost never took it out of the garage. I would look at the CVO and then the Rocket and take the Rocket almost every time.

It's been real owning a Rocket 3 but my time on the bike has come and gone. I enjoyed the extreme power of the machine and it was good to read the stories and good times everyone has/had on this bike in this forum. I have a few items for sale in the classifieds (OEM panniers/Powerbronze windscreen/Lamonster Ram Mount items) if anyone needs or wants them. Take Care good people!

Majaste
WOW I had same exact extras on my 2021 GT plus the lamonster rear rack difference my bike is a write off due to my april 28th accident

Have you heard the BMW I8 fake sound? Its amazing.
If you like the speaker sound I guess. But I get what you are saying. If not paying attention it does sound like a high powered gas engine. It's piped in music the computers duplicate to keep you from missing the real thing. Ingenious I must say. They will do this to motorcycles also. The Harley guys will have the potato thump and the Rocket guys will have the angry sewing machine sound.:thumbsup:

It's been real owning a Rocket 3 but my time on the bike has come and gone. I enjoyed the extreme power of the machine and it was good to read the stories and good times everyone has/had on this bike in this forum. I have a few items for sale in the classifieds (OEM panniers/Powerbronze windscreen/Lamonster Ram Mount items) if anyone needs or wants them. Take Care good people!

Majaste
seems like these items where standard upgrades for most riders I WOULD ADD LAMONSTER REAR RACK as the triumph rack is ridiculously small

Back