technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
Trying to minimize my look.

Will ship anywhere, as quickly as requested via any method at YOUR expense.

Requires longer screws and a few washers for R3R fitment but otherwise goes on like a glove.

$100 US plus S&H - PayPal please

Yeah mate I'll take it USPS First Class International or cheapest shipping rate possible please to
Duffy ACT 2611
AUSTRALIA.

The postage will kill me from Canada but I sold one to @1olbull for half that years ago and still regret it

If you cross the border often I'm happy to wait until you can post it from the USA as Canadian postage rates really suck.

PM me your complete address and I'll get back to you with specifics on shipping costs. It will come Canada Post (or cheapest) as shipping USPS is hard to do from here!!! :) Unless you meant UPS (United Parcel Service) not United States Postal Service (USPS).

PM me your complete address and I'll get back to you with specifics on shipping costs. It will come Canada Post (or cheapest) as shipping USPS is hard to do from here!!! :) Unless you meant UPS (United Parcel Service) not United States Postal Service (USPS).

I have edited my post above and will now send PM.

You can have a look at the shipping costs based on the following info:
Shipping from Canada Mississauga, ON L5K 1B1
Package Dimensions: 45cm (L) x 25cm (w) x 15cm (h)
Package Weight: 2kg

Cheapest so far is Canada Post through their Express Post service but may depend on shipping destination.

Well, I be screwed! :(
Been looking for one of these for a long time! :thumbsdown:
Can't believe Ish aced me out :rolleyes:
$125.00?????????????????????
Gonna Cry.jpg

Did you just accept my $125 offer?
If so, PM me your PayPal email & tell me shipping.

Last edited:
Back