Single K&N under the bearclaw

rusty

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Didn't I see a thread that stated someone put a single K&N filter on the manifold & it allowed the bearclaw to stay in place. Provided a "glovebox" under the seat too.

I'll be darned if I can come across that information again. HELP!!!!!

Yikes.... Brian's pics have gone bye bye...

I put up an old post on T Rat for the RU-5111 and I do believe that our French Buddy TrackerJack posted that pic over here in our (Dot Net's) photo album... just look at TrackerJack's Pics...

And don't ever say anything bad about the French because TrackerJack can speak perfect English and he won't speak to you for years if you piss him off... Actually, on behalf of the American People I am going to send George Bush to France. Permanently.

I just did mine Sunday. A little tight fit but looks ok. Going to check where the tank is hitting the filter when I get to Florida.:)

Hey Torch, you did "what" to your Rocket? Your comment came after Pig9r posted his wish for "3" K&N's under the claw. You must be commenting on the single under the "tank" as you had stated. Just wanted to clarify.

Toystoretom said:
Actually, on behalf of the American People I am going to send George Bush to France. Permanently.

Tomo, just send GWB to Iraq on a long-term assignment. GWB won't even notice the difference. Iraq rhyming with Chirac ... :rolleyes:

Back