Side number plate

The indicators look like they come from Wunderkind. Be aware of the new import duty and tax as it could add quite a bit to the already expensive indicators.

The indicators look like they come from Wunderkind. Be aware of the new import duty and tax as it could add quite a bit to the already expensive indicators.
Yes these are them. in the usa theres quite a few ways around this. didnt pay a dime in tax for mine lol

Also, consider those tiny ones by Motogadget - sold in the US by RevZilla.

One set of these Motogadget mo.Blaze Adapter for Triumph Twins 2016-2021 - RevZilla and two of these Motogadget m-Blaze Pin LED Turn Signal - RevZilla - $140 total. Small but seriously bright. I cannot vouch that they will exact-fit the R3, but the base dimensions of 18 mm x 36.5 mm are real close. Look here for dimensions since RezZilla fudged it on their webpage; mo.blaze adapter Triumph, Blinkeradapter, Blinkerarm, turn signal adapter, turn signal stem, Triumph turn signal, T120 turn signal.

How did the 2 manufacturers compare price wise?
I‘m guessing you mean the eu (french) and the uk made, well the uk one comes complete with mini led indicators and is plug&play in as much as the loom plugs directly into the original one.
The french one uses your original indicators and of course god knows how much tax, import duty etc…. So whilst not cheap I think the uk one does the job nicely.
Super easy to revert to standard but there are no instructions,but you don’t need NASA to install.
As said I’ll post some pics possibly tomorrow (decorating today) and then you can see for yourselves.

I‘m guessing you mean the eu (french) and the uk made, well the uk one comes complete with mini led indicators and is plug&play in as much as the loom plugs directly into the original one.
The french one uses your original indicators and of course god knows how much tax, import duty etc…. So whilst not cheap I think the uk one does the job nicely.
Super easy to revert to standard but there are no instructions,but you don’t need NASA to install.
As said I’ll post some pics possibly tomorrow (decorating today) and then you can see for yourselves.
Just ordered UK ones, any tips or pitfalls on fitting Triple Red

Back