desmo666

.020 Over
In for a penny in for a pound, here goes,
We all know the standard shocks leave a little to be desired, so my question to you all is ,
On a balance of quality/cost / availability ( I`m uk based ) which would you reccomend ?
Has anyone tried any Hagon units (look good in the brochure ) Are progressive any good ? what are the alternative options ?
cheers desmo666

German, factory-sold, made-to-order based on your weight, your riding style, the color of your eyes (Prussian blue or alien dark... ;) ) etc. and certainly priced-to-deter Wilbers. No chrome-plating though. They are on my green Rocket, a pic of which is somewhere on the Photo Album. Wanna pursue? Feel free to PM for details. Best. Jamie:cool:

I've got the Progressive 440's and they are very nice. They actually work... I would say a real improvement over the stockers... But I don't know how good of a deal they would be in the UK. Here in the States they run about $380 USD, you guys get to pay all sorts of import duties or whatever which probably kills the deal. Maybe if I sent them over to you piece by piece...

Thanks for the info, Will have to see how much is in my piggy bank before I commit,
desmo666

I'm getting close to 3,000 miles now and I have to say I haven't really thought about my rear shocks.. They have improved a bunch from when I first bought it. My first comment about the shocks was " I've ridden hard tail bikes with better rear suspension"... but I have to say they work pretty well for me now...

Back