shock question

Brian K

.040 Over
i ordered progressive 440's for my soon to be 2006. i noticed on progressive's site they list part #'s foor 2005 but not 2006 .... are they the same? i ordered 440-4229b

Yes, I have those same shocks on my bike (2006) except they are the chrome or 4229c. Also one thing I noticed with the 12" shocks instead of the stock 12.5" length is that if you have a rider very much you may want to go with the heavy duty springs because they will bottom out over curbs.

When do you pick up the bike BTW?

Last edited:
wow thanks for the quick reply! i am putting on the gel riders seat and did not even order the gel pillion seat so that tells you how often i plan on having someone on the back. my wife does not ride with me so i am pretty much on my own:D i am picking it up this saturday............6 day countdown

Brian K said:
wow thanks for the quick reply! i am putting on the gel riders seat and did not even order the gel pillion seat so that tells you how often i plan on having someone on the back. my wife does not ride with me so i am pretty much on my own:D i am picking it up this saturday............6 day countdown

I can feel the excitemet all the way to mid-mo....:D

Back