bro that is just plain sad! selling the R3 and keeping the Storm, Doug did the same and he's happy and that's what matters. I demo'd a trophy se recently with my wife and now she wants me to trade both my bikes for it! I fired her from making motorcycle decisions!!!

Triking it sounds like a really good option .. understand the 'aches and pains ' but ... you WILL MISS having it to ride if you go ahead and sell it , guess you know that though. Trike and trailer and your travelling will continue .. lifelong bike riders that end up with just 4 wheels loose a lot of themselves .. just my thoughts.

You know I will ride with ya no matter what ya got!!!!
I understand the heaviness of the rocket that's why I got my Vegas 8 ball and I have never regretted the trade.
Whatever makes you happy bro Ime with ya

Strike the trike comment. Ain't riding a tricycle. The Indian does interest me, some. The new Slingshot it's just too weird. A Ural with a sidecar ? Suggestions ?
I'm thinkin about a side car as my ability for riding the r3 is diminishing quite quickly. The urall are different and I like the look ,but the rocket is paid for so I just need to fork out for a suitable side car.ive seen plenty of photos of the side cars and a bike shop down the coast a bit has triked the same r3 as mine ,it also looks nice but I have started looking for a suitable side car and I've measured up my garage and it would fit
I reckon side car is the go.

bro that is just plain sad! selling the R3 and keeping the Storm, Doug did the same and he's happy and that's what matters. I demo'd a trophy se recently with my wife and now she wants me to trade both my bikes for it! I fired her from making motorcycle decisions!!!
Trophy is definitely an option, I test rode one for a tank full, what a blast....

I agree with and thank all of you. It ain't done till it's done. STB, TC and Nolton. I will never not ride. I would be a hobbling goblin with firepower in Mad Max. God Bless you all.

Belly and fuel tank don't mesh on the Trophy. Remember I used to help the factory truck on demo days so I rode them all. Still love that Thruxton with the bar end mirrors and bullet fairing. I need a long haul bike thats two up comfortable.

Dealer network is more important but no HD. A nice dealer would be a good find. Phil at Smokey Mountain in Waynesville was nice to an old geezer.

The Storm will follow the Rocket.Its not two up friendly.

There comes a time when feather moss and mustard root just don't cut it anymore. :( I've had a few friends cross this bridge,if i were you i'd start raising bees again and spend more time with the honey..:thumbsup:;)

Back