Self-cancelling turn signal

Son of dog I haven’t but I have read a bunch of threads on touring self cancelling turn signals, are yours not working cutting off I should say? Or do you just want that unit?

Has anyone installed one of these? Any tips on making the install easy?
Link: Signal Dynamics Self Canceling Turn Signal Module - RevZilla
I went to the Signal Dynamics website and I am no electrician but it sounds like it would be hard to make work with the stock switch. Especially since it says to use the hazard function you must push right turn left turn buttons simultaneously. I have a signalminder it is realative easy install and gives you running lights to light you up at night. It works with the stock switch with a little mod to the switch.

Son of dog I haven’t but I have read a bunch of threads on touring self cancelling turn signals, are yours not working cutting off I should say? Or do you just want that unit?

Mine work fine but they're stock. I sometimes forget to turn them off, I'd hate to get pulled over by some cop over it.

I went to the Signal Dynamics website and I am no electrician but it sounds like it would be hard to make work with the stock switch. Especially since it says to use the hazard function you must push right turn left turn buttons simultaneously. I have a signalminder it is realative easy install and gives you running lights to light you up at night. It works with the stock switch with a little mod to the switch.

I'm not sure which one on that site I need, I'm not sure that a 08 R3T and a 08 Rocket III Classic Tourer are the same. Provided that they are, I'm not sure that I'm $110 worth of lazy about this.

Mine work fine but they're stock. I sometimes forget to turn them off, I'd hate to get pulled over by some cop over it.

I'm not sure which one on that site I need, I'm not sure that a 08 R3T and a 08 Rocket III Classic Tourer are the same. Provided that they are, I'm not sure that I'm $110 worth of lazy about this.
Son of dog if they’re not turning off there’s an issue somewhere, mine went like this, turn signals stopped turning off, then weeks later speedometer stopped working then fuel gauge, for me it turned out to be speed sensor, replaced and all started working as should.

They’re not the same, the touring I’ve been taught has the relay built into the speedometer assembly and you can’t mess with it

Back